5.27.2010
oquirrh mountain temple

Last week I picked up a camera that I have been wanting for a long time. I finally ordered it in the middle of April and it took almost four weeks to get here. I don't know why it took so long, maybe customs, but when it arrived I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. I just got my first roll of film back from the lab and I am in love with this camera. It is a Contax 645, which uses 120 and 220 film. The look and colors that are produced with the combination of film, Zeiss lenses and big negatives are just incredible. I had to go try it out as soon as I got it so I went for a drive and took a few shots of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Anyone in Utah knows how crazy the weather was this week. This was taken as the snow storm was moving in.

It was taken on Fuji 400H with a 45mm f/2.8 lens. Expect a lot more photos from this camera.

You can order this print HERE.